Things About Bell’s Palsy That Suck
10. You can’t wink at hot guys when your "winking eye" won’t close.
9. Try putting lip liner on lips you can’t feel.
8. The loss of taste makes for a real waste of sushi.
7. Brushing your teeth is soooo not graceful when you can’t feel your mouth.
6. One word. Spitting. (NOT EVEN FUNNY! – STOP LAUGHING.)
5. Who the hell drinks a hot, caramel latte through a straw?
4. The instructions, "Limit your use of alcohol. It increases the risk of stomach ulcers when taken with this medication."
3. Roid rage is so 1992.
2. No matter how many of Victoria’s Secrets you have it’s hard to look sexy with one eye taped shut.
1. Nobody wants to make out with a sloppy kisser. (Well, except Chris…he loves me anyway.)
Words cannot express my gratitude for all of the phone calls, emails and comments I’ve received since I posted about being diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy. I’m amazed by the kindness of my fellow photographers, clients and even complete strangers. I’ve been having some trouble with the vision in my right eye and can’t spend too much time on the computer, but I wanted to thank everyone who has reached out to me. Your support means the world to me. I’m hoping this will pass quickly. I follow up with my regular doctor Tuesday and and I’ll keep you all posted.
Much love and many thanks,